Office of the Registrar
Nancy Baker, M.T.S.
(704) 636-6882 ext. 201
Hood Theological Seminary has authorized Credentials eScrip-Safe to provide our transcript ordering system via the Web. You can order paper or electronic transcripts using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express debit or credit card. Electronic transcripts are available only through Credentials eScrip-Safe.
- To order an official transcript(s), login to the Credentials eScrip-Safe secure site: ORDER YOUR TRANSCRIPT HERE
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders. A signed consent form will be required one time. Consent forms are normally processed within 4 hours of submission during regular business hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday Friday Eastern Time.
- The Credentials eScrip-Safe site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Hood charges $5.00 for each transcript requested. Credentials eScrip-Safe charges a $3.00 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee). Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- If you need assistance or have questions about Credentials eScrip-Safe's transcript ordering service, please contact a member of their staff at the following:
Request An Official Transcript In Person or Through the Mail
- If coming in person, the requestor will be required to pay a $5.00 fee per transcript and complete a form in our office.
- Students requesting a transcript by mail should download the transcript request form Transcript Request Form , complete, sign, and mail the completed form to the address provided. If necessary, a student may send a letter that includes her/his full name (including maiden name), current address, telephone number, e-mail address, student identification number or SSN, the address where the transcript is to be mailed, $5.00 per transcript, and the student requestors signature.
- Transcript requests are not accepted via e-mail due to the authenticity of signatures and the possibility of fraud nor are they processed prior to the receipt of the $5 fee. Transcripts will only be issued for students who are in good standing with the Business Office. Transcripts from other institutions submitted to Hood for admission or transfer credit evaluation will not be photocopied or forwarded elsewhere.