Hood Theological Seminary Student Orientation
Thanks so much for your desire to be a student at Hood Theological Seminary
The President, Deans, faculty, staff and current students welcome you as you embark on this journey to be a part of the Hood family in your endeavor to realize your calling into ministry.
Over the next 30-45 minutes, as you will review videos and forms, we will get acquainted with the Hood family. You will review or get connected to areas from financial aid, chapel to the library.
From Our President
From Our Dean of Academics
From Our Dean of Students
From Our Chief of Security-Information:James Milton Audio
From our Director,
Doctor of Ministry Program
Review this PowerPoint from our Director:
Title IX/Non-Discrimination Policy
By its own ethos and in compliance with the requirements of Title IX, Hood Theological Seminary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, ancestry, physical or mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy and parenting status, creed or any other protected class, or other non-merit reasons, in admissions, educational programs or activities and employment, housing, including employment of disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Forms & Downloads
Please download, complete and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tobacco Free Campus Form - please complete PDF form and return to email@example.com
- Student Emergency Contact Form - please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non Discrimination and Harassment Policy and Procedure - please complete and return to email@example.com
- Criminal Behavior & Sexual Misconduct Declaration - please complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Disability Accommodation Policy
Required Campus Information
- Student Government Association (SGA): https://www.hoodseminary.edu/campus-life/student-g...
- Title IX: https://www.hoodseminary.edu/about/about-hood/titl...
- Chapel: https://www.hoodseminary.edu/campus-life/chapel
Library & Writing Center
- Library: https://hoodseminary.libguides.com/library
- Writing Center-Video: https://www.hoodseminary.edu/academics/information...
- You will be contacted via email or phone by your Advisor, the Registrar, Financial Aid, and Business Office.
Acknowledgement of Orientation CompletionPlease Complete:
You will be contacted via email or phone by your Advisor, the Registrar, Financial Aid, and Business Office