- A Message from the Director of Recruitment and Admissions
- Student Orientation
- Virtual Tour of Hood
- How To Apply
- Online Recommendation Form
- Housing & Meal Plans
- Request Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Payment Options
- Financial Aid
- Work-Study Positions
- Financial Aid Policy and Procedures
- CARES ACT
- Return to Title IV Funds Policy
- Scholarship Support
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Arts in Chaplaincy
- Master of Arts in Christian Education
- Doctor of Ministry
- Non Degree / Audit
- Course Schedules
- General Theological Studies Certificate (GTSC) Program
- Biblical Studies Certificate (BSC) Program
- Certificate in United Methodist Studies
- Certificate in Christian Education (CCE) Program
- International Student Admissions
- Hood Travels
A Message from the Director of Recruitment and Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Hood Theological Seminary (HTS)!
It is our goal to make the application process as clear and simple as possible. The Office of Recruitment and Admissions is available to speak at any point during the application process.
We are a diverse educational and professional community in which Christian maturity and ministry development take place. Moreover, we are deeply committed to preparing leaders who understand the social, political, economic and global implications of the Gospel. We are confident that our graduates are equipped to effectively witness to a wide range of needs and concerns in our society.
Theological training at HTS incorporates the spiritual, intellectual and relational components. In the classroom, in worship, and in community service, we focus on intellectual growth, social justice, personal transformation, and mutuality in ministry.
HTS is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) in the U.S. and Canada and approved by the University Senate of The United Methodist Church to train United Methodist clergy.
We look forward to meeting you and sharing your journey into ministry!
Rev. Dr. Reginald Boyd, Jr.
Reginald Boyd, Jr.
Director of Recruitment and Admissions