The Aymer Center
The Albert J. D. Aymer Center for Spiritual Growth and Ministerial Formation is a contemporary multi-purpose facility named in honor of the Seminary’s first President. It serves as a refectory for the Seminary students, faculty and staff, and provides private meeting space in the Battle - Davidson Conference Room. Special Seminary events and celebrations, such as the annual Endowment Convocation, Opening Convocation, and the Black History Celebration are also held here. The Aymer Center is available for rental for non-Seminary events. It is the perfect space for receptions, meetings, conferences, seminars, retreats, church celebrations, reunions and non-profit organization events.
The Aymer Center features:
- The Refectory Hall – the 3,750 sq. ft. main gathering space
- The Refectory Café – spacious buffet serving area
- The Battle-Davidson Conference Room – 720 sq. ft. of private dining and conference space equipped with AV technology
- The Stanback Kitchen – a state of the art commercial kitchen equipped for culinary excellence
- The Christos Courtyard – a partially enclosed 1,375 sq. ft. paved area flanked by the Biblical Garden
- The Koinonia Korner – an open 1,982 sq. ft. paved patio on the south side of the building
- The Mona Lisa Wallace Plaza - a 10,000 sq. ft. area fronting the building, suitable for tenting
Our in-house caterer is Tastey Creations II. For catering information, contact Jackie Kelly at 704-516-6942 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
more general information about the Aymer Center, please contact Mrs. Phyllis Wells at 704-636-6823