- A Message from the Director of Recruitment and Admissions
- Student Orientation
- Virtual Tour of Hood
- How To Apply
- Housing & Meal Plans
- Request Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Payment Options
- Financial Aid
- Work-Study Positions
- Financial Aid Policy and Procedures
- CARES ACT
- Return to Title IV Funds Policy
- Scholarship Support
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Theological Studies
- Master of Arts in Chaplaincy
- Doctor of Ministry
- Non Degree / Audit
- Course Schedules
- General Theological Studies Certificate (GTSC) Program
- Biblical Studies Certificate (BSC) Program
- Certificate in United Methodist Studies
- International Student Admissions
- Hood Travels
The Seminary accepts all forms of payments toward tuition:
- Cash Payments – may be presented in room 206 of the Administration Building. Cash should never be submitted through the U.S. Postal service.
- Check or Money Order – may be presented in room 206 of the Administration Building or mailed to our payment address: Hood Theological Seminary; ATTN: Business Office; 1810 Lutheran Synod Drive; Salisbury, 28144
- Credit Card Payments – the Seminary accepts the following types of credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover. Payments can be made directly through the myHood portal.
Hood offers a 4-month payment plan option for students who will pay their tuition out-of-pocket. The 4-month payment plan is offered for current semester charges only and must be paid in full by the end of the semester. The Seminary charges a $10 fee per semester for the payment plan option. For more information on payment plans, please contact the Fiscal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 636-6454.
When a student registers for coursework or other academic progress, there are tuition and fees associated with that registration which are outlined by the Tuition and Fees statement published in the summer of each year for the following academic year. By registering for any academic progress at the Seminary, each student accepts and agrees to be bound by the foregoing policy. Students are provided a billing statement at the beginning of each semester. Students also have access to their student account through myHood. Students are responsible for all tuition and fees associated with their enrollment. All tuition and fees must be paid in full by the end of each semester. Students may not register for a subsequent semester if a balance from a current or previous semester remains. If any overdue obligation is referred to a Collection agency, the debt can be increased to cover all reasonable costs of collection fees.