Faithful Families: Eating Smart & Moving More
A FREE 9-WEEK COURSE for HTS students as well as the greater Salisbury/ Rowan community clergy/leadership.
Led by Cabarrus Health Alliance professionals at Hood Seminary, 1810 Lutheran Synod Drive, Salisbury, NC
February 28 - May 4, 2019 with 2 schedule options
Who should attend? Hood Seminary students and Community Clergy/Leadership.
These classes will help you transform your physical, mental and spiritual health!
- Learn to plan, shop for, and prepare healthy meals for your family
- Discover delicious, healthy, family-friendly recipes
- Explore simple ways to be physically active
- Talk about the connections between food, physical activity and faith
- Learn about community resources to support the health of your congregation
Classes will be held at Hood Seminary in Room 320.
Choose from one of two 9-week sessions:
Option 1: Thursdays 9:30-10:45am (starts 2/28/19)
Option 2: Saturdays 8:45-10:00 am (starts 3/2/19)
Sponsored by the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust Healthy Partnerships for Active Living Grant.